Thursday, August 15, 2013

Let's Go, Rico's Roughnecks!!!!!

Riiftrax of Starship Troopers in a theater tonight.  Oh yeah. If you're a fan of MST3K I strongly recommend attending one of the live Rifftrax showings at some point - it gets even better in a community.  We saw Manos last year and laughed ourselves sick.  Ye gods, I hope there's a Norman short.  Please please please

Writing: 425 words.  I'm happy I got that much done.  It was 48 degrees when I got up this morning and my bed was warm, inviting, and full of wife. I am reaching the point where Things Fall Apart for our protagonist.  Poor dude, but he's my creation to afflict things to. I might take a morning or two off to work on editing a novella for submission.  I did a hard copy edit so it's just a matter of changing things, but at @9000 words it's going to take a little while.

yes, I'm trying to convince myself not to judge myself.  Don't you judge me too.

judgejudgejudgejudge

No comments:

Post a Comment