Friday, August 30, 2013

I Can Still Write With a Broken Leg

So, the hockey thing is happening. I continue to try to destroy my body, as I've gone from six years of martial arts to six years of football to six years of rugby, and now this. I imagine it's going to be a good time, and isn't life all about challenging yourself? 

Speaking of, if you're in the Boston area and want to do something REALLY COOL on Halloween, check out my associate in nefarious dealings Kevin and his awesome plan to host an evening of SCARY STORIES, told by professional tale-spinners and YOU! It'll be in Brookline and once he has the location secured I will post it and YOU WILL GO. I be there in a second if I didn't know my kids would gut me for skipping out on trick or treating. There are swords in our house. IT WOULD HAPPEN.

Also, 4 hours away.

Writing: 678 words but a bit of a struggle as I keep moving away from what I wrote before. I may take tomorrow morning to do some editing. Try not to let this knowledge upset your sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment