Tuesday, September 3, 2013

That's Good, Right?

My 73 year old aunt informed my father that my story made her cry 'happy tears.' Uhm, good? I'm just happy she was able to read something I wrote that wasn't flecked with various bits of profanity and thinly veiled euphemisms. Those might have made her cry in a different way. But hey, I'm accessible to the masses! In the meantime I'll try not to think about how The Gorram Novel is perhaps spiraling a bit out of control.

Was going to edit my novella last night but watched an episode of Orange is the New Black and spent the rest of the night making NPCsthat my PCs will slaughter with depressing ease - OR WILL THEY? Barbarian brother and sister twins. Spellcasters. Archers. IT WILL BE EPIC. It won't. The party will massacre them. Such is life.

Writing: The Gorram Novel is perhaps spiraling a bit out of control. I did 678 words Saturday, 721 Monday (day off my ass), and 522 this morning. Saturday was the end of Chapter 33, which is an unsightly 9500 words. Things happen. Editing will slim it down. IT'LL ALL BE FINE. There's accusations! Fighting! Drinking! Magic! Guidos! Tea! It's all win!  ::sobs::


No comments:

Post a Comment