Monday, September 30, 2013

Are You Listening, Lost? BSG? Especially You, BSG!

The best word to describe Breaking Bad's finale last night (no spoilers, don't worry) is 'elegant.' If did everything it needed to do and did it well, as one would expect from such an amazing series. I'm sad that it's over but don't feel a Firefly/Serenity-type ache for another chapter. Wonderful. Well, as wonderful as a story about a meth-kingpin can be.

I'm under tremendous time constraints lately, and the contest I volunteered to judge for just told me to expect my entries soon. Yeesh. You entered, right? Right?

Writing: zero words Saturday, zero words this morning. Yeah, I know. Saturday I needed to get some editing done, and this morning followed the pattern of the entire weekend and was centered around helping someone move. Totally, totally worth it. The words will flow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment