Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So I Wrote This Thing and You Should Go Read It, Maybe

So, an actual post! It seems that my story 'Not Taken' is in this week's Showcase at Stupefying Stories, an excellent online/print fantasy/sci mag. I believe it's going to be available in digest form from Amazon at some point but right now you can go read it for free here. I'm making you scroll down a bit to mine because I want you to have the TOTAL EXPERIENCE of seeing the story in its natural environment, playing with the other three featured tales like a happy pack. Or coven. Or unkindess.  Whatever a bunch of stories hanging out are called.  Just go read the thing, and if you like it trigger one of the social media buttons or something, I don't know. I'm terrible at self-promotion, I always feel like a noodge.

Writing: Had the AC on and didn't hear my alarm, so I woke up at 5:47 instead of 5:00. CALAMITY! I skipped my morning situps and managed to power out 546 words anyway. My abs suffered so my writing did not. DEDICATION!!!!!

Seriously, if you do head over and read my story, thank you. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment